Based on recent regulatory changes, visitors may come without an appointment, and there is no limit to the length of the visits. Suggested visiting hours are 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Please note that all visitors must:
- Conduct a brief health screen upon arrival at Dry Harbor. Visitors who have a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should not enter the facility;
- Wear a mask during the visit;
- Use available hand sanitizers;
- Practice social distancing;
- Go directly to and from the resident’s room, without walking around other areas of the building; and
- Comply with any other infection control practices at place at Dry Harbor.
To maintain social distancing, no more than 2 visitors may visit in a resident room at a time.
Video conferencing will continue to be offered for families who live too far away to visit in person.
We look forward to seeing you in person at Dry Harbor!